Thursday, December 18, 2008

No School due to Snow

No School!! I never thought that I would see a snow day in St. George!! Lot's of snow! Here is how we spent our morning.

This was in my backyard. There was enormous amounts in the back yard. Big drifts up agianst the fence. The kids had so much fun sliding down the slide.
This was right when we first went out. Tons of snow in the front yard too.

PEEK-A-BOO! I see you! Piper loved it until her hands got cold.

J.D. loved making snow angels.

This was were Piper decided she was cold.

I even went outside and joined in the fun. I helped the boys make a huge snowman. He tipped over about 2 hours after we made him. He was just to tall.

5 comments:

Victoria said...

WHAT!!! I can't believe how much snow you got!!!

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

Oh my goodness! How crazy! I'll watch my mail, thank you for being so sweet. Roger lives in Vernal so I can steal his internet sometimes or my in laws when we go visit. I'll still keep up with you! I promise. Bryce keeps telling me to make sure I have lunch with you on our next trip to visit his siter in St George! Merry, merry Christmas!

Dover Fam said...

That Snowman is so cute. Fun fun fun in the sun....I mean snow. :)

Cally said...

How fun. I love the snow. It's so much fun to see my kids loving it too. I bet yours really loved it being that you're desert dwellers. I can't believe you don't miss the snow. Crazy! :) Merry Christmas!

~ Stacie ~ said...

HAHAHA... Love the snowman! WOW! you guys did get lots of snow. I was looking forward to going shopping in St.geoge this weekend to get away from all the snow we got here. (bummer)Looks like thats not going to happen. but I'm glad that your kids get to experience all the snow!