Friday, December 5, 2008
Tyson's Special Day
Birthday's are a big deal! Especially when your a child. I like to make birthdays be a lot of fun for my kids. One of our traditions is going out to dinner. Sometimes our extended family goes with us, but mostly we have a family birthday party. I also like to let my kids have friend birthday party's, once they turn 4. Because I'm just a crazy person, and who doesn't like a reason to party?
Here are all the kids in a big pile on top of Aunt Maggie. The picture below was how they originally sitting. We had a fun family home evening before we had cake. I did Gracious George the Gingerbread man. So cute!

This was at Grandpa and Grandma's house. We had a fun little birthday party the night before his birthday. Grandpa & Grandma gave him boots. So much fun.
Shooting the B.B. gun
Shooting the paintball gun
We went to Pirate Island Pizza! It's brand new and has only been open a week. It is the 3rd biggest restaurant in all of Utah. They Myan is first, can't remember the 2nd and then this one is the 3rd. IT IS AMAZING! They have a huge pirate ship inside the restaurant and the decor is awesome. But we love pirates.
Tyson is my chicken of a kid! He was scared to death because there is a talking skeleton. It looked so fake, but he was still so scared.
Cool Pirate Party hats!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Such a fun birthday! I too think bdays need to be a big deal. :) I still like to PARTY the day away on my birthday. Such cute kid.
looks like fun! Where is that fun restaurant located????
That looks like so much fun. I want to know where that restaurant is too???
Post a Comment