Merry Christmas to one and all!! May Santa be generous and leave you lots of fun gifts, but more importantly may you feel the spirit of Christ and remember his birth!
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
A busy time of year.
What a busy week it's been. Christmas is so much fun, but boy oh boy, it's alot of work!! Baking like a crazy lady and wrapping into the wee hours of the night. Sherry and her family came and stayed with us last week and the kids had a blast. It's alway's crazy when the kids are all together. Here is a few pictures from our week.
It's not boogers, it's green marker! It was everywhere. But I thought it looked especially good on her face. The girls a meance, but she's stinkin' cute.
J.D. lost his 3rd tooth on Sunday. I love this smile. I keep hoping the other top one will fall out so he can sing, all I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth!
This is all of my mom's grandkids!! All 6 of them. Unless Danny and Austin get married soon, it may be it for awhile. Or maybe, just maybe, Josh will quit being a scrooge and let me have another one!!!! A girl can dream can't she?
Me and Maggie at Forgotten Carols. It's a tradition to go with Josh's family every year. It's alway's so much fun and it alway's leaves me feeling the spirit of Christmas. This was my 8th year of going. I love it. If you have never been to it, you defiently need to get tickets and go next year. But they sell out fast!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's right, I am blogging on Christmas. Kind of pathetic but when the new movies are barbie or high school musical I thought I could sneak! THANK YOU so much for the AWESOME watch. I was already teary from moving stress, christmas stress, and notes from family when Bryce brought it in. I bawled. You are so sweet. I LOVE it. I hung it in the middle of our tree where it will return every year!
We will probably make a trip to St. George this Spring or summer to visit Bryce's sister and you will be top on my list for lunch, along with whoever else wants to come.
I will have to return the favor with a surpise package for you when I find myself again. I am sure it has been already but MERRY CHRISTMAS! Love yous!
P.S. Love the new pictures. I keep telling our Phoenix friends they need to go to forgotten carols, a guy played one of the songs while he sang in sacrament Sunday and it was beautiful. I have a marker monster at our house too! The cowboys are so adorable...I mean, handsome! :)
Post a Comment