Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It's Garden Time

Okay, so I know I am a little late. What's a girl to do? I've been sort of busy. But I felt bad because Aaron built me these awesome little garden boxes, because I wanted them and then I let them sit for like a month.

So Aaron comes home and asks me how my garden is doing. I laugh and say what garden? I promise I am not lazy, I just have a billion things going on. So he goes and gets me all these plants that are already started. So last night I planted them. The kids were suppossed to be helping, but it was all me. J.D. is not looking forward to weeds, but I hated them as a kid to.





I am so excited to see how this goes. Hopefully I don't kill it all. I am not known for my green thumb. I can't wait for the tomatoes. Oh, my mouth is watering just thinking about them.

3 comments:

Kris said...

That looks great. I have two tomato plants in pots on my patio. We have gotten a couple of tomatoes from the but, we keep forgetting to water them!!`

Angela Shaw said...

Wow! I could never do something like that! Jonny is the gardner, and last year we only got 1 pea. Seriously. So I don't think we are even going to try this year. Your's looks great! And your front yard grass looks great too! We are hoping to come down at the end of the summer. Jonny is in summer school right now. So hopefully we can see ya!

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

Yummy! We love fresh herbs and there is nothing like garden fresh tomatoes! I love your planter boxes. Happy gardening! I love the morning pictures too. I am not so sure we share the same opinion of mornings, if I had good sleepers I might feel differently. Ugh! Your kids are so cute and I can see so much of you in their cute little faces.