I love to blog hop. I have said it before and I will say it agian, it's my type of therapy. I love to sit down at the computer and blog hop. It's the way I relax after a long day of being mommy. Just wanted to post a couple of new finds that I have loved. Some of these I have run across before, but it's been a long time since I looked at them. So if you have a moment, take a look, there are some great ideas to be found!!
http://www.howaboutorange.blogspot.com
http://www.pinklemonadeoflife.blogspot.com
http://www.notmartha.org
Check out our sidebar to see some of my favorites. I think I will be adding these 3 sometimes soon, when I have a few moments. My life seems to be full of somedays, these days. Life is busy and crazy, but I don't know if I would have it any other way!!
No comments:
Post a Comment