Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Piper

Happy baby

Angry Baby!!!

Thank you to all the friends and family that came out to celebrate with us. We had so much fun!!! If Piper could have said thank you, I am sure she would have, but since she can't, I will say THANK YOU for her!!!!

For those of you who know my father-in-law Scott, all you need to know if that there was a roll of painters tape and Scott had it. Need I say more??

Hard to believe that my baby is one!!! It seems like just yesterday we brought her home. It has been such a fun year. Piper is such a sweet girl. She is a snuggler and she loves to play with her brothers. She loves to laugh and be tickled. She is especially fond of her daddy and her grandpa. Just because they are so silly. We love her so much and are so thankful for her and what a blessing she has been to our family. Love you Suey!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kris said...

We had a good time yesterday. Happy Birthday Piper!!!!!!!

Mrs Buchanan said...

Nice of you to put a picture of us on there. I'm sure my mom would appreciate it. The party was a lot of fun, I hope Piper is feeling better!