Thursday, June 26, 2008

Blanket Fort

This is how the Doty's spent their morning. We made a huge blanket fort in the living room and layed under it while we watched old-time Mickey Mouse cartoons. It was a lot of fun.
Fort Doty
Piper kept walking through the blankets and her head
would skim the top of the blankets. She laughed and
laughed, she thought it was so funny.

Here was Pipers face after she came out of the
blanket fort. Isn't she cute??
J.D. has a dazed look. What's going on behind
that cute face?




3 comments:

Zach, Roby, and Carson said...

Oh my goodness Brandy your kids are adorable. Sorry this is Robyn Butterfield I'm not sure if you remember me but just saw your page on Candice Bloods page had to comment on your little ones. Cute cute. Hope your doing good.

Angela Shaw said...

Love it- I remember doing things like that when I was a kid... OH to go back :)
Hey did you see that I tagged you on my blog a while ago??
Love you guys!

Mrs Buchanan said...

I remember making forts when I was a kid. Your kiddies are so adorable!!