Okay, so I have been blog hopping today through the blogs of all my high school friends. It has been so much fun. One of my friends, Candice had these two links on her blog from quite a while back, but I had to share them. The first link is hysterical. It's a comedian singing a song about all the things that a mom says. I had tears of laughter rolling down my face. The second one had me crying my heart out. It's an amazing story of a fathers pure love for his son.
Watch them, I promise you will get your daily laugh and be edified and knowing that Heavenly Father loves all of his children.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=anSpBUxsgAU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS596VsNEOE
This is the only way I could get them on the blog. Sorry to all you computer wizzes out there but this girl is technologically challenged.
1 comment:
your family is so cute. So do you just stay home and be a mom or do you work to. Tell me a little about what you have been up to.
me it is a long story. I have been married for 6 years and have had problems having kids we went through the whole infertility and it worked for us. we have 2 other eggs and then we will be done. (I guess it was to much basketball on my body j/k. Anyway i work 3 days a week to keep insurance and get my husband thru school adn pay for our next kids. If you don't know it is very expencive. I hire people for a big company out of Orem and I love it. I am home 4 days a week. My twins have been very easy and I love every minute i spend with them. I wish i was home all the time but some times you can't do what you want to do. anyway i live in springville in our home and love it.
Post a Comment