Sunday, April 6, 2008

General Confrence

What a great General Conference!!! I loved all of the talks I heard, although with kids you have a hard time catching all the talks. I especially loved the talk on mothers by President Ballard. I love to hear that we should be appreciated. Being a mother is the hardest job I have ever had!!! Like I have said before, it's a bit like being pecked to death by chickens!

It was a little sad to not see President Hinckley. I am so glad that he is with his sweetheart, but it still was a little bitter sweet. I know he was watching from above and thought it was wonderful.

President Monson was so awesome. He has such a fun sense of humor and he is deeply spiritual. He will be an awesome Prophet. My favorite part was when they sustained President Monson and did the Solem Assembly. The air was electric!!! I don't think I have ever felt the spirit so strong. I had goosebumps from head to toe! I am so thankful that I was able to witness such an event.

I also wanted to share this awesome link that I came across. Check it out here http://ce.byu.edu/cw/womensconference/archive/sharing_stations.cfm. It is archives from the past six years of Womens Conference. It has some neat articles and ideas. I love to be uplifted and spiritually fed.

Hope everyone enjoyed conference and had a wonderful weekend.

No comments: