Saturday, January 9, 2016

Lego League

 We had so much fun today!  Hanging with the Red Mountain Hawks at the Lego League competition at Dixie College.
 Tyson is kind of like the head guy. He is quick thinking and can build really fast.
 Logan is the most expressionative kid I have ever met. His faces were so funny.
 Some lunch time antics. I had all the parents pitch in and we went for pizza. Can't really see Tyson, but lunch was a lot of fun.
When they would have the kids enter they would play songs like, Eye of the Tiger and we will rock you. The kids start jumping up and down and screaming. It's the funniest thing I have ever seen. They should make a movie about Lego league. All these kids in weird costume's. It was a good time.
It was a great learning experience for the kids.

No comments: