Tyson's world is now complete. I have never seen a kid be so excited! Legoland is super cute. It's a little outdated and it's more for little kids. Tyson and Piper were in heaven. JD, not so much, but by the end of the day he enjoyed it. The statues and things made out of Lego's are AMAZING! It was very fun to just walk around and look at everything. Rather than putting a caption under each picture, I will just let the pictures do the talking. We went to the aquarium as part of our ticket purchase. That was JD's favorite part. Tyson's favorite part was being able to see all the lego sets from the Lego movie. He was in heaven. I loved watching JD and Tyson build themselves a Lego ship and how hard they worked on it and how proud they were of it. Tyson about flipped his lid when he saw that they are opening a Ninjago land next year. I guess we will be going back!
No comments:
Post a Comment