Monday, October 6, 2014

A Hunting we will go....

 JD turned 12 this year and he got to go hunting for the first time.  He didn't actually  draw, but he got to go out with dad & grandpa on the elk hunt.  He had a lot of fun and he worked too!  This picture cracks me out. He had to dig the jeep out after they got it stuck.  Look at that grin on grandpa's face!
 Josh said that everytiem something would move, be it a bird or a squirrel, JD instantly thought it was an elk.
 He even got to drive a little bit.  He was so stoked about that.  Heard he did a great job!
 Even though this picture is blurry, I love it!  I am so glad they are both passionate about something and can share it with each other.
 Grandpa & JD.
 Awww, I love this one too! Such handsome guys I have.
 Awww gramps & his little boy!  This is a great picture courtesy of Jaders.
I'm so glad he was able to go and to spend time with his dad and grandpa.  I'm excited they made him work! It's good for kids to work and spend time in nature.  They didn't shoot anything but they mad a lot of memories that will last forever.

No comments: