Oh, let me tell you how much I love this boy! He is the sweetest boy and I am so blessed to have him as my son! He is a good big brother 90% of the time. The other times, they fight, but that's what siblings do. He is so good to help me with anything I need and is always willing to jump in and help Tyson and Piper with projects, to play with them and to read to them.
He is a good friend. He takes those, who don't have many friends, and takes them under his wing and takes care of them. He is amazing with those who have special needs and has many lifelong friends because of it.
He loves to have a good time. He's got a lot of his dad in him. But enough of his mom to keep him "somewhat" grounded. He loves to shoot guns and ride 4-wheelers. He'll be a huntin' fool and probably his dads best friend, because of it.
He's also dang smart. He loves to read books, but especially loves war books and The Lord of the Rings series. He loves to play video games and loves movies.
I am so blessed to call him son! Love you Jader forever and for always!

No comments:
Post a Comment