Friday, May 24, 2013

5th Grade Graduation

 No freaking way!  Where did the time go?  He's going to be a 6th grader.  It's heartwrenching, but also so much fun.  He's such a good kid and I am so proud of him and things he's accomplished in 10 short years! It's so fun that he will always be by Baylee for the rest of their lives.  Good things our last names are so close.  Imagine with me now, the high school graduation!  Oh, it makes me cry.  So grateful for Baylee and for the friendship these two share.
 Woot, woot!  Diplomas in hand!  We are officially movin' on baby!
 Not sure what this picture was from!  But super cute.  I don't know where this kid came from.  He's such a ham!
 Again with the ham.  This was the student council awards.
 And presidential fitness awards.  The kids an over achiever dang it.
 Singing the hawk song one more time!  Speaking of moving on, Mrs. Barnum will be missed as well.  What a sad, sad day.  Losing my baby to Lava Ridge and losing my principal I have loved working with all these years.
 What a couple of goof balls.  We love to tease them that their wedding album will have lots of pictures of them from bare bums in the tub, all the way till engagement :).  But they really are best buddies.  They have each others backs and I love that.
 So proud of my boy.  He is awesome.  I am proud of him for watching out for the under dog. For caring enough at the age of 8 to start a school food drive and to do it again the next year. For doing student council, for working hard at school, for being a friend to everyone, for reading with Avery, for reading every book on war in the Red Mountain Library.  I'm so proud of the geography bees and even all the times I had to page him, because he never made it to the car on time, because he was helping clean the classroom.
 Gosh, how did I get so blessed?

No comments: