This may be my very favorite Christmas tradition. We take the kids up to Tuachan for the live nativity.
It's freezing cold every year, but well worth freezing for!
Waiting for the nativity to begin. Man those chairs were cold! Thank heavens for hot chocolate.Love this kid!
And this one too!
Pip and Santa. She had a list a mile long: Microphone, guitar, drums, make-up, pet shops, and barbies.
Tyson was really cute with Santa this year. He chatted his poor ear off. He wanted a Captain America shield that shoots bullets.
Oh, this picture! JD is at that age, where he was really embarrassed to sit on Santa's lap. I think we are beyond that stage and I won't press the issue again. He got really embarrassed and was kid of a brat there at the end.
He did whisper his wish to Santa. Told him that he wanted him to feed hungry kids around the world. He's really a sweet kid.
Some family photo ops!
Oh look, there I am. I do exist!
Took a train ride to end the evening. Gosh, I love this guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment