We spent Thanksgiving in Marysvale this year! It was a way nice and needed vacation. Going home always rejuvenates me. Got to spend 4 days with all of my family in one place! It was awesome!
What would a Privitt get together be without some shooting? Josh and Danny are obsessed and so are our kids! Kind of unfortunate, now that bullets cost an arm and a leg. The kids loved setting up the targets. We blew ups some Tannerite and had a good time! Even I got in on the action.
Since we were all together we decided to take some family pictures. They turned out pretty cute, considering I did all of this with a tripod! The kids laughed and laughed as I ran back and forth.
All the Privitt Cousins!
Awww, I love these people. They are some of my very best friends!
We decided to get our Christmas tree before we headed home.
Oooh, and we played in this freezing stuff! My kids sure love snow. Even though I grew up in it, I am not a fan! We had a great afternoon though hanging out on the mountain.







No comments:
Post a Comment