Sunday, August 12, 2012

Privitt Bunch

 First of all.  Danny is so inappropriate :).  One of the many reasons I love him! I love Austin's face.  I wonder if he was thinking, "Am I really related to these people?"
 We all got together for a week of family togetherness back in July.  It's been a long time since we've all been together like that.  It was so much fun!
 We had to get a few pictures.  Nothing fancy this time, just something to say "Hey, we were all together!"
 Something must have been funny.  Can't remember what.
 Geez, I love these people.
 My Uncle John and his family came up for the week to.  It was a madhouse!  But, oh so much fun.  I got to meet my cousins for the first time ever! 
Look at all those Privitt descendants.  Might have to do it again next year, it was so much fun :).

No comments: