Tuesday, September 6, 2011

10 Years & Countin

Ten years!  Where did they go!  I can't believe we've been married 10 years!  It's awesome, because Josh is seriously my best friend. He is my constant and my sweetie.  He works so hard for us and loves me unconditionally even though I drive him CRAZY 99% of the time.

We took a weekend to get away and hang out together to celebrate.  We went to Kolob and stayed at the cabin.  It was a blast.  Hanging out late, sleeping in, watching movies together, hiking, riding the 4-wheelers and even doing a little fishing.
Josh was scheduled to get off at 12.  We wanted to be on the road by 4.  Well, we didn't leave St. George until 6.  But that's typical of us!  On the way up the mountain we blew a tire on the trailer.
Here I am watching Josh change the tire on the trailer.  It started to rain like 5 seconds after this picture and then I went back to the truck.
We got to the cabin and had some dinner. It was late so we left the truck and trailer along and figured we'd unload in the morning.  Well, the truck wouldn't start in the morning.  One of the batteries had blown up so we had to jump start it with Cory's truck (lucky he was there) and then run down into Hurricane to get a new battery.
When we got back, we went on a ride and stopped at the lake to do some fishing.  We didn't catch a dang thing, but that's okay.
Josh picked me some wild flowers while we waited.
Josh wanted proof that I had been there . Fixing some breakfast.  Some yummy eggs, bacon and hash browns the morning we left!
It was so beautiful and the weather was so nice.  It was hard to come home to the 104 degree heat. 

I'm so glad that we went and had a fun weekend together.  You don't get those often when you have kids!  I love you babe, 5 lbs and forever!

1 comment:

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

congratulations! you two are so cute together {atleast via the web...i am sure you are much more adorable live} and you've created a heck of a mess! a fun {exhausting} beautiful {unnerving} and luckily forever {heaven help us} family! :) way to go! here's to 50 more!