Wednesday, December 1, 2010

One Brave Little Boy

He doesn't even look scared, does he?  Tyson had to have his adenoids out on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving.  He was such a trooper.  He didn't cry through the whole experience. 
He loved the big remote that he got be in control of.  We watched Dinosaur Train and Curious George while we waited.
This guy could fall asleep anywhere :)
Me and my little buddy.  He was so brave.  I was probably more worried than he was.   I don't like anesthesia.  I hate seeing my babies come out of it.  He has done so well and is breathing so much better.  I am so glad that we had it done.

2 comments:

~ Stacie ~ said...

WOW! What a brave little boy. Glad he's doing better. I can't believe how much he looks like josh. Thats a cute little picture of the two of you ;)

Mrs Buchanan said...

Poor Tyson, but I'm glad that he is all better now! I'll have to come see you guys over Christmas since I'll be staying down for four weeks!