We are so blessed to have great friends and family in our lives. We truly are. Josh grew up across the street from the Carter boy's. I know I've talked about them before, but they go beyond just our friends, they are family. It's enriched our lives to have these extra brothers and sister-in-laws (some of whom are my closest friends) and the whole slew of little cousins.

This guy, he's the funny one and we love him! Especially Piper!

Trina and Ammon have a house full of boys! And I love those boys, but they sure need a little girl.

This picture melts my heart! I'm not sure who is more smitten, Piper or Ammon?
1 comment:
He really is a great guy! No matter how hard of a time we all give him or how much we tease him we all know how blessed we are that he's in our lives! I love how he treats his wife and all our kids! He's awesome!!
Post a Comment