Raising kids is hard work and it does require a lot of patience, but I love my kids so much. I would never trade them for anything in this world. So take a minute to check out my cute babies!!!
J.D is almost 6, I can hardly believe that he could be that old. He is in Kindergarten this year and is such a little stud. He just started soccer and he loves it. He so is athletic. He loves all sports. He told me he loves horses, rodeo, the guitar and girls!! What a little ladies man already. He is a joy to have around. He is so bright and happy most of the time! He is also my big helper. He loves to help me with Piper and he is such a little mother to Tyson. It's kind of cute.
Tyson or Tootie-Bootie as he is affectionately known, turned 3 in December. Now this kid may look all innocent, but don't let his good looks decieve you. DENNIS the MENACE!!!!!! He even has the blonde hair to prove it. Tyson is so much fun. He's our little dare devil who is all crazy and wild. He loves Spiderman. He has a little obsessive compulsive behavior when it comes to Spiderman, the boy is still wearing his Halloween costume about 3 days a week.
And this is our little baby girl!! Isn't she pretty? Piper Hermione or P. Herme (Josh hates that nickname) is so much fun!! Girls are so much fun to buy clothes for and she has a lot. She is so spoiled and loves to play with her brothers. She wants so badly to walk, but doesn't dare to quite yet. I bet she will be walking in the next few weeks, but she is pretty stubborn so don't quote me on that.
Well this should be a fun little adventure! Let's see how we do!
3 comments:
Soo cute! I'm excited to see more when it comes! I'm excited about the family blog too. Love ya guys!
It's way cute Bran!!! Glad to have you on board the blogger train!!!
I totally just "skimmed" your blog and I can't believe it! What a beautiful family! I would love to keep up with you! Yay!
Post a Comment